Thursday, April 28, 2011

When i miss you..

Whenever i miss you,
I'll b looking at every picture of u wherever i can find them, (even if they are the same picture, i'll be look at it over and over again)

Whenever i miss you,
I'll be listening to the every song in our playlist. (it reminds me of how bad singer i am but i still wanna sing for you..)

Whenever i miss you,
I dont know how to tell you that i miss you very much..because

Whenever i miss you,
I may not look like i miss you.. But i rily do.

Whenever i miss you,
I was hoping that u're missing me too.. And i know you are. (u always do)

Whenever i miss you,
I can be so sensetive more than a pregnant woman could be. ( am i pregnant? :P heehee)

Whenever i miss you,
I have this feeling where i feel like i dont wanna live without u. (oh no, i feel that each and every seconds :) )

Whenever i miss you,
I wish i am a superman. :) so that,

Whenever i miss you,
I could just fly to u and tell u how much i miss you. Ofcourse, i'll b saving people's lives. :) and i'll let u know that i am superman.

Whenever i miss you,
I've never feel that missin' you is so painful. U know why? Because..

Whenever i miss you,
I'll do those things. And its funny that i even miss you when ure beside me and i'll b making sad face telling u to miss me. (manjenya i am with you)

And i write this because i miss you sayang.
And

Whenever i miss you,
It's always gonna be you haziyah hajali.

I love you always and always it will be.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Wherever i am

1 comment:

HH said...

so sweet~ thanks sayang.. :) sukenye! hehe.. :P (stalker terhebat)