Thursday, November 02, 2006

holiday mood..





ohohoho...ellow everyone....selamat hari raya...how does it feel to b back at college?? aha...surely u guys want more holiday ryte?? hehehe....hows raya?? mine was good...n i'm in purple on the 1st raya...all my family r in purple...

hohoho...really hev a great time wif my fmly, cousins n...my loved one..hehehe...hurmm...i did collect a large amount of "duit raya"...well they say, the older u are, the more u'll get..hehehe..
lucky me....

i ate a lot on the first raya..ther was nasi beriyani at my aunts place...n ther was ketupat...not to 4get, the "lodeh" its johore traditional food...uhuhuhu...ehm...delicious!!

dis week, its narmal week wher i hev to go to the lecture..tutorial...erm...bt most of my fwen r not feeling very well...some of them had bad cough..athma..still tired bcoz still on raya mud...wanna c them sleeping at the psp?? ahahaha.. c...at the top left corner...i told u...they cn sleep anywher the want...

i'll shar my pic wif ur guys...ehe...thers my cute cousins...

hahaha...dunno wut to write nemore...still on raya mood...huhuhu...till next time...tatata

1 comment:

Ms Lee's Classes said...

Lucky for your friends their faces are covered! Shocking!