Thursday, October 05, 2006

damn!!!!


my results sucks!!! damn i ned to change myself...no A at all...poor results for chem n physics...
too much entertaiment i guess...no more "enjoy2" after this i guess...

next week, its holiday...hurmmm..hev to listen to my parents lecture due to my bad results...haih....

hurm...4 last week, its exm's week...fasting...yeah..ofcourse tiring...hah! n i almost didnt do the physics exm..i woke late wif my rumate..thank god teacher zainon gv us a chance to answer he question...huh..if not, my grade wud probably fail..hahaha..

b4 the exm week, ther wus an electio 4 our MPP council..n after that ther wus a small party 4 the SUKOMA athlete...i added sum pic 2 share wif u guys..hurm..

then, no activities during the weekend...hev no idea wut to do..oh ya..i almost 4got. last saturday, no current at my blog...n we'd sleep 4 the whole nite accompanied by the "nyamuk" n damn i was sweating all the nite...to hot..

dis week, my fwen r planning to go to kL most probably 4 raya shopping..hahaha.


hurm...wut else i wanna share wif u guys...

ntahla..dats all..still feel upset wif my results...=( astalavista baby...

2 comments:

S.U.Z.E.R.A.I.N said...

relax la brader..... there are lots of exams we'll facing after this....ahaaaa try to be the best la..... biar kitorang panggli ko shakespear,einstein,mendeleeve,and ustaz

Ms Lee's Classes said...

As the saying goes, you reap what you sow. Unless you're unlucky and something happens to disrupt your plans. So if you want a big harvest, then be prepared to do a lot of sowing.