Sunday, August 20, 2006

dashbord confessional...


tadaa...
booo....chak!!
its me...cant sleep lah...actly, just came back from mamak..watcin' EPl matches wif all my buddies..n i ate nasi goreng tandoori..owh man...marvelous..hehehe...its holiday...my parents r in mecca...they'll b back on this coming saturday...bt i'm not around..hev to go back early...coz of the sukoma..man...i'll b missin my parents..=(

dis holiday, i hev no plan...so plenty of time..n hev to maintain my fitness...coz the rugby tournament will b held dis weekend...argh...hev to jog lah...malas nye...yesterday, i sleep at 4 o'clock...n wake up at 9 am...terer x? hehe...nothing much to say..bt yesterday journey was so tiring...the bus was non-stop from seremban to jb..along the way, lapar sgt2...

when i came back home, my sister was on her way to her fren's house bcoz she'll b going to math course..'easy math...owh i miss her so much..hurm..teh prgrm ends dis tuesday...my grandma is at my home now..she''ll take care of us..

wut is my plan for tomorow heh...aha...my grandma ask me to vacuum the carpet..i almost 4get dat...hurmmm...other than dat...aha!! looking 4 a new ps2 game..hurm...meet my buddies..like i always do...hang out wif them...hw?? later lah..

can u c the pic?? its my fmly..during the last raya at pontian..hurm..all in blue..every year..we set a theme...dis year, still undecided yet. hurm..i like pink..hopefuly, dis year theme is pink..aha....me,my luvly mom n dad, my gorgeous sister...n sitting downin front of me is my naughty bro n cute lil sis..ehe...look at my dad's face...garang kn?? but his son is lovable...(perasan!!!) hehe.

k la..feel like wanna sleep now...gudnyte everyone..*wink*wink*

tata~

5 comments:

a.y.u said...

huhu be a gud 'cucu' yerk...feel free to help ur grandma..huhu gud luck in SUKOMA..I'll cheer 4u..cayok2..kambate!kambate..hora2..

dreamer said...

::oit2 nak 'halwa' mekkah...
::suh a mak ko bli skit...kurme ke..buah tin ke...ehmmm sedap dul

Ms Lee's Classes said...

A colour-coordinated family!! How interesting!

Anonymous said...

loveable la sgt :P

Anonymous said...

hi,emm you have a hepy family...=)